FRAMINGHAM, Mass. and BOSTON, Nov. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ — With new electronic gadgets high on holiday wish lists this season, Staples is working with Gazelle to launch an electronics trade-in program. The Staples Tech Trade-In program makes it easy for small business and consumers to trade in eligible used electronics and receive a Staples eGift card for use at any Staples store nationwide. Gazelle is the nation’s leading consumer electronics reCommerce™ service.
Through the program, Staples will accept the trade-in of used electronics from more than 20 product categories regardless of where they were purchased. Eligible items that do not have trade-in value can still be sent to Gazelle for free recycling or brought to the nearest Staples store for recycling. This new service offering supports Staples’ industry leading commitment to providing easy electronics recycling solutions to customers.
The Staples Tech Trade-In program is free, easy to use and helps customers avoid the hassle of selling or recycling their used items themselves. Interested customers can follow these easy steps to participate in the program:
- Visit www.staples.gazelle.com
- Get an offer on your used electronics by answering a few quick questions.
- Ship your items. Shipping is free and you may even qualify for free packaging.
- Receive a Staples eGift card delivered to your email address for the total value of your items.
- Shop at any Staples store with your eGift card.