CHINO HILLS, Calif., Jan. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ – Amped Wireless, the leading manufacturer of high-power, long-range wireless communication products for the home and office, announces the nationwide availability of the R10000G High Power Wireless-N 600mW Gigabit Router. Through the use of a high-speed 620MHz processor, premium dual high-power Wi-Fi 600mW amplifiers and dual high-gain 5dBi antennas, the Amped Wireless Premium Series gigabit router delivers up to 10,000 sq. ft. of Wi-Fi coverage. The R10000G features gigabit wired ports for connecting additional wired network devices and includes smart features, such as, guest networks, adjustable Wi-Fi coverage controls, parental controls, website blocking and support for the latest Wi-Fi security, including one touch Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Dual High Power 600mW Amplifiers
- Dual High Gain 5dBi Detachable Antennas
- Powerful Internal Processor for faster networking
- 5x Gigabit Networking Ports
- Smart Security Features and SPI Firewall
- Adjustable Wi-Fi Coverage
- Designed for large homes, backyards, offices, tablets, smartphones and laptops
- Provide up to 4 Wi-Fi networks for guests
- Prioritizes bandwidth with QoS
The Amped Wireless Difference: High Power Technology
Amped Wireless products feature advanced Wi-Fi amplifiers to boost wireless performance. Standard Wi-Fi devices have a wireless output power of 50 milliwatts (mW), while Amped Wireless products boast dual amplifiers with 600mW of output power. The boosted performance is optimally tuned with dual high-gain 5dBi antennas for maximum range and performance. (Typical Wi-Fi devices do not utilize wireless amplifiers and are equipped with antennas that have zero antenna gain.)
Pricing and Availability
The R10000G has a retail price of $149.99 and is available nationwide from major retailers and resellers.