SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Glu Mobile Inc., a leading global developer and publisher of Social Mobile games for iOS and Android, announced today its new freemium, family-friendly building game, Small Street.
In Small Street, players have the chance to let their creativity and innovation shine as they build an entire town along their own Small Street. By constructing a variety of shops, restaurants and adorable townhouses, players can grow a population of citizens to work and play in their town. Matching citizens with their perfect job and the right tiny townhouse is key to keeping the Small Street happy.
“We’re excited to put an innovative new twist on this genre,” said Adam Flanders, SVP of Sales and Marketing at Glu. “Players aren’t only constructing their own town; they are building unique businesses and customizing the look of their citizens, making every Small Street unique.”
Features of Small Street include:
- Construct over 40 different shops and buildings in 5 unique business types
- Stock and sell goods every day to earn money and expand your street
- Build townhouses to move in citizens and keep your businesses staffed
- Upgrade your shops and increase stock to cater to your growing street
- Earn bonus credits for completing favors and missions
- Customize the look and clothes of your citizens
The Small Street App is available for free from the App Store on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore.