TORONTO, Feb. 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ – Kobo Inc. today announced that the company will be one of the first eBook retailers to have an app featured in the Windows Store concurrent with the release of the Windows 8 Consumer Preview.
Built using HTML and Java Script, Kobo’s app offers a personalized, secure and central destination where people can manage their entire Kobo reading experience. The new app was one of just a handful selected for release with the Consumer Preview of Windows 8.
The new Kobo app offers new and exciting features:
- Revamped Look and Feel
- A new and improved interface immerses you in your books
- A gorgeous library view that let’s you search and find your books easily
- Cloud Storage
- Cloud storage lets you access your entire library from wherever you are
- Never lose your books — they’re safe and secure in the Cloud
- Freedom to Read Anywhere
- Read on your desktop PC or even from your Windows 8 tabletFor more information, visit www.kobo.com.