SHANGHAI, May 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ – HP today expanded its award-winning notebook portfolio with thin and light Ultrabook™ systems and Sleekbooks packed with the latest technologies for both consumer and business demands.
New additions to the HP collection include:
- The HP ENVY SpectreXTis an ultramobile premium Ultrabook that delivers an overall premium experience with extraordinary design and performance.
- Offering both style and substance, HP ENVY Sleekbooks and HP ENVY Ultrabook systems provide the ultimate entertainment experience in 14-inch and 15.6-inch diagonal display options.
- The enterprise-ready HP EliteBook Folio 9470m was built from the ground up to be everything a business Ultrabook should be, with the security, manageability and reliability features IT demands.
The new HP ENVY notebooks also boast exclusive HP Innovations for an enhanced user experience:
- Beats Audio™—a high-performance technology developed by HP and Beats by Dr. Dre—delivers big sound in a small package, while HP CoolSense technology automatically adjusts performance and internal fan settings for a noticeably cooler PC.
- HP Imagepad provides precise multifinger touch and gesture navigation, and the HP TrueVision HD Webcam produces bright, clean high-definition (HD) images.(1)
- Optional backlit keyboards are ideal for computing in low-light conditions.
Pricing and availability(15)
- The HP ENVY SpectreXT is expected to be available in the United States on June 8 with a starting price of $999.99.
- The HP ENVY Ultrabook systems with 14-inch and 15.6-inch display sizes are expected to be available in the United States on May 9 with starting prices of $749.99 and $799.99, respectively.
- The HP ENVY Sleekbook with 14-inch display size is expected to be available in the United States on May 9 with a starting price of $699.99. The HP 15.6-inch Sleekbook is expected to be available in the United States on June 20 with a starting price of $599.99.
- The HP EliteBook Folio 9470m is expected to be available in the United States in October.