SANTA MONICA, Calif., July 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Starting today, Activision celebrates America’s birthday with a historic sales event. For a limited time, all previously released DLC collection packs for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 and Call of Duty®: Black Ops are fifty percent off. These phenomenal savings for players worldwide on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC start today and run for a week. For gamers on the PlayStation® 3 computer entertainment system in the United States, the promotion also launches today and runs for a week; European Call of Duty® fans can participate tomorrow, July 4th, and the promotion lasts for a week in Europe as well.
The Call of Duty DLC summer promotion content includes:
- Call of Duty® : Modern Warfare® 3 Content Collection #1
- Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Content Collection #2
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops First Strike
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops Escalation
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops Annihilation
- Call of Duty®: Black Ops Rezurrection
A portion of sales from the Call of Duty DLC promotion will be donated by Activision Publishing, Inc. to the Call of Duty Endowment, a non-profit organization that provides job placement and training services for veterans.
For more information go to www.callofduty.com/mw3